- Club Sportiva
- Office Administrator
Club Sportiva is looking to hire an Office Administrator that will be based out of our Club Sportiva - Silicon Valley location.Responsibilities:
- Working the reception desk on-site, at our high-end Clubhouse: Must be exude a warm, friendly, and helpful demeanor as you will be the receptionist greeting customers as they walk in, answering phones calls and emails which you will need to pre-qualify & route to our sales representatives.
- Management/Administration of the office, showroom and lounge areas, keeping the facilities exceptionally clean and organized for our guests and staff. This will include daily upkeep of the Clubhouse, filing check-in/out and other client documents, office supplies management & general office organization.
- Setting up food, beverage and decoration for on-site Client events
- Supporting off-site marketing events with booth materials collection, scheduling, and set-up/tear-down logistics.
- Entering bills, invoices, and expense reports into Quickbooks, and generating reports. Collecting receipts, filing customer documents, and ensuring overall organization of company documentation. Will meet with our corporate accountant monthly.
- Must have a confident & pleasant personality, a ‘can-do’ and helpful attitude, and solid customer service focus.
- Must be meticulous with details and information, incredibly organized, self motivated, trustworthy and highly professional, this is invaluable to us as we perform extremely well in a high level service type industry.
- Must be very PC & Internet savvy, and have basic level knowledge of Quickbooks, Excel, Google Apps, & Salesforce CRM software. You will be spending a lot of time on your computer responding to e-mails and live-chats with potential clients.
- Accounting degree preferred; Quickbooks certification required if less than 5 years previous experience
- Hospitality, entertainment experience required
- Hourly wage + Bonus + Benefits after 3 month introductory period.
Interested? Then kindly respond with a cover letter explaining why you'd be a great addition to our team and a resume containing a minimum of five (5) employment and personal references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2017 Club Sportiva. All rights reserved.