- Club Sportiva
- Fleet Detailer
Club Sportiva is looking for a Fleet Detailer in our Silicon Valley location. The position requires the following:Duties & Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- The #1 goal of this position is to ensure our fleet of luxury vehicles meet our quality standards of appearance and safety, everyday.
- Cleaning, detailing and preparing vehicles to meet/exceed quality standards
- Ensure weekly and daily safety checks are completed
- Tracking and reporting on vehicle maintenance, registration and repair
- Ensuring our showrooms, office suite, & member lounge meet our appearance standards
- Attending promotional events
- Meticulous with details and information, incredibly organized, self motivated, trustworthy and highly professional
- Solid Values (Integrity, Honesty, Timeliness, Team-oriented, Dependable)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and basic report data entry
- Can-do attitude in assisting the entire company meeting its goals
- Positive and friendly attitude that conveys the excitement of Exotic vehicles to our customers and potential customers
- Basic mechanical inclination (good with hand tools, gentle on equipment - good hands)
- Present a well dressed, clean and classy demeanor to the high end clientele we service
- Experience in equipment maintenance, car detailing and/or hospitality
- MUST love cars!
- Hourly wage + Bonus + Benefits after 3 month introductory period.
Interested? Then kindly respond with a cover letter explaining why you'd be a great addition to our team and a resume containing a minimum of five (5) employment and personal references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2017 Club Sportiva. All rights reserved.