- Club Sportiva
- Corporate Events Manager
Corporate Events Manager
Club Sportiva is the nation's premier exotic car sharing club with three Clubhouse venue locations in California. This position is to spearhead our new Corporate Events department handling Clubhouse venue rentals. Club Sportiva Events
Club Sportiva’s ideal candidate for the Corporate Events Manager role will be an experienced, take-charge professional with ability to manage the pre-sale, sale and logistics of numerous one-time corporate events, as well as ongoing Member events. This candidate will be comfortable with rolling up his/her sleeves, taking a leadership role and eventually build a dedicated Events team, including hiring future event coordinators and managers.Responsibilities:
- Combine Inside & Outside Event Sales expertise, handling inbound leads and developing own sales leads for Corporate and Group Events sales.
- Document customer interactions through CRM, forecasting pipelines and reporting on successes as well as concerns/issues to management
- Plan, design and produce client events while managing all project delivery elements within time limits
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities (Operations or contract)
- Organize Clubhouse facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
- Meet and/or exceeding sales goals and quota
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems on the event day
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Must be able to works nights and weekends depending on event
- Proven event management experience
- Ability to lead and manage staff* Impressive portfolio of previously managed events
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Google Docs & MS Office proficiency
- Bachelors in Event Management or related field
- Hourly wage + Bonus + Benefits after 3 month introductory period.
Kindly respond with a cover letter explaining why you feel you'd be a good fit to join the Club Sportiva team. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
© 2017 Club Sportiva. All rights reserved.