- Club Sportiva
- Client Liaison - Sales Representative
Client Liaison - Sales Representative
Club Sportiva is looking for the next hire to join its growing Sales Team.
- Meets or exceeds established quarterly sales quota.
- Initiates sales process by prospecting, scheduling meetings, making initial presentation of services, understanding personal needs, developing proposals, closing sales.
- Inbound Sales: Closes inbound sales leads for Rentals, Experiences and Services by answering qualified phone calls and email leads
- Outbound Sales: Works with Business Development team to sell to Partners, and develops own leads
- Works with receptionist to take over qualified prospects
- Hands-off closed business to delivery team for client outings
- Occasionally delivers vehicle to client for relationship build & up-sell
- Recommends new solutions and services by evaluating current solutions, identifying needs to be filled.
- Attend networking, marketing, trade show events to prospect business
- Must have 2+ years sales experience & proven track record in exceeding sales goals
- Must be meticulous with details and information, incredibly organized, self motivated, trustworthy and highly professional, this is invaluable to us as we perform extremely well in a high level service type industry.
- Must have a confident personality, with a customer service focus.
- Must possess excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Must be team oriented
- Must be very PC & Internet savvy, and have basic level knowledge of Google Apps, Salesforce CRM, & Excel. You will be spending a lot of time on your computer responding to e-mails, phone calls, and live-chats with potential clients.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Hospitality background preferred
- Salary + Bonus + Benefits after 3 month introductory period.
Interested? Then kindly respond with a cover letter explaining why you'd be a great addition to our team and a resume containing a minimum of five (5) employment and personal references to email@example.com.
© 2017 Club Sportiva. All rights reserved.